Thursday, January 26, 2012

EdenFantasys: Valentine's Day!

So we all know that Valentine's Day is slowly creeping up around the corner, right?  Even if you are not a huge fan of the sappy, mushy Valentines, you can always use it as an excuse to have an extra special night with your significant other.  And I know of the perfect place for all of your Valentine's Day needs....EdenFantasys!  This is an online adult shop that carries something for everything, whether you are looking for sex toys, lingerie, beauty products, and more.  They offer free shipping on all orders over $59, and a free gift with every order! Shipping is fast and discrete, so if you are a last-minute shopper, you'll still have time to order all your Valentine's Day needs.

This year, I'd like to do something fun for the boyfriend for Valentine's Day.  We don't see each other very often right now due to both of our crazy schedules, so our alone time is pretty limited.  I think Valentine's Day would be the perfect time to show him how much I appreciate everything he does for me.  I have been looking through EdenFantasys to try to find the perfect things to create an extra-special night, and have definitely found some favorites.  Here's what I'm thinking:
This cute little pillow to hang on the door...a small clue about the romantic night to come.
A set of massage oils for a long, relaxing massage.
A little kit to help spice up the night...
And lastly some hot Valentine's Day lingerie.  EdenFantasys has a great selection of sexy lingerie for this special day, so be sure to check it out to find just the right outfit.  

Seems like everything I would need to make an extra-special night, wouldn't you say so?  Needless to say, I am quite excited for Valentine's Day this year.  Hopefully you are too!  Check out EdenFantasys for all of your Valentine's Day supplies...and have fun! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me so happy :) Share some love!